Score Guaranteed Course Full-time Intensive Program
Intensive Studying full Section all subjects every day
5 lessons – Listening, Reading, Writing 1, Writing 2, Speaking – every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Can't have time for studying or Want to take some specific subjects on IELTS?
No problem, Part-time options are available for your circumstance.
Mock test practice and review every week
Selectable type of Paper-delivered or Computer-delivered IELTS mock tests every Friday and review with feedback for the test every Monday.
Circulating 4 Sessions all over the year
Available to start any days into modularized 16 weeks of length course
Worry-free Score Guarantee Option
Herald guarantees to raise your IELTS overall score by 1.0 point per every 8 weeks, if failed we will offer to extend of your studies without charge but your attendance is very important to get this benefit.
- 100% attendance will get extension for the duration of registration, 90% attendance will get the half the duration for registered weeks. No extension benefit if less than 90% attendance.
- If the student is absent without an excuse for more than 2 days of every week during the extended period the benefit will be forfeited.
COVID-19 New Class Schedules and Plans
Intensive Core Classes
The volume of each class will be decreased to smaller groups due to COVID-19.
- Lessons for speaking, essay, general reading and general letter writing will run for two hours at one time so that each unit(topic) can be done each day.
- Listening, reading and writing practices will be completed as actual training during a class instead of giving assignments.
- This new time table will be crossed over every week for the students on the specific day of the week. All students included in full-time and part-time classes are able to participate in the class without disconnection of the lesson. They will be able to be in any class regardless of the different courses.
Classes will be grouped by ability or target score from the existing two for academic and general classes.
- Class A: Beyond 7.0 – Only for over 6.0 on the mock test or CLB level 7
- Class B: Beyond 6.0 – Only for over 4.5 on the mock test or CLB level 4
- Foundation Class: Korean lecture for beginners
More Individual Feedback and Flexibility
Mock test review placed every Monday will be changed with more flexibility. Writing/speaking review provides a continuous 3 hours in the morning to give individual feedback to each student, and reading/listening are reviewed in the afternoon classes.